Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Baby Shower Day Update

We had such a fun day at the shower on Saturday! We started out with all the girls (so as not to torture the boys with all that ooh-ing and ahhh-ing over gifts) and then had a cookout with the entire family in the evening. I didn't take many pictures with my camera so I'll have to do a little probing with family to get some of theirs!
A family photo with my parents & brother's family; our kids were all there but too scattered about to round up! :)

The pretty & very big spread!! Someone knows how much Mama loves yellow! ;)

Blessed with so much from an amazing family!!

Closer shot of all the goodies :)

My cousin Jen picked out this bag having no idea that the car seat & stroller were these EXACT colors!! Her bag is packed and ready to go for the big day!

I'd posted of a closet take-over picture before the room switches. Here's the new version; we had to add an organizer for all of her stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...