Saturday, March 5, 2011

Honeymoon!!

We have been blessed with a week in Hilton Head, SC. It has been FABULOUS!! So relaxing and nice to get away from the Ohio weather for a bit. Here are some favorite pictures of the week. :)


This is the light hitting the water while we were on a boating trip to see dolphins.

One of the dolphins we spotted. We saw quite a few on this trip. We also saw some while walking along the beach one day but didn't get any pictures of those.
  
The main entrance to our condo. Look at how GREEN it is!!


We found this beach after we drove by the small airport that was behind where we were staying. There was a park that felt like Hocking Hills where you parked and then there was this very quiet beach behind it. It was interesting to smell the combo of the woods and the ocean all mixed together.
  
More of the beach at the park.


Underneath a pier - I had a very similar shot this time last year when I headed to NC with my cousins/besties.
 
My feet belong in the sand. :)
 
View from the lighthouse tour we took. At 26 weeks pregnant and no elevator, I was pretty glad that the lighthouse was as short as it was!

And just to show what 26 weeks pregnant looks like for me, here it is! I felt like I got huge this week!
 
♥ Me & my sweetie on the beach ♥
 
♥ Us on the boating trip ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...